Chipotle
More than 130 people got sick after eating at a Virginia Chipotle, according to iwaspoisoned.com.

Facebook/Chipotle

CMG Chipotle Mexican

357.08 -15.71 (-4.20 %)

Disclaimer Get real-time CMG charts here »

More than 130 people fell ill after eating at the Sterling, Virginia Chipotle that’s at the center of a suspected norovirus outbreak, according to a website that tracks foodborne illnesses.

Eighty-nine reports were made to the website iwaspoisoned.com indicating that 133 customers fell sick after eating at the Sterling Chipotle last week, according to Patrick Quade, the website’s founder.

Chipotle said Tuesday that it had received a “small number” of reports of illnesses from customers who ate at the restaurant, and closed the location for two days as a result.

Quade said dozens of customers came forward and reported illnesses after eating at the Sterling location following Business Insider’s report on the suspected norovirus outbreak.

Customers reported symptoms such as vomiting, diarrhea, severe stomach pain,…