With a drastic increase in online shopping, a growing number of entrepreneurs are starting an ecommerce store with hopes of hitting it big (think Amazon).
While it’s easy to get your ecommerce store up and running, there is no guarantee of success. This is why you need to implement a comprehensive business and marketing plan that will help you move to the top of your industry, overcome the competition and reach all of your goals.
With any ecommerce business, there is a fine line between success and failure. This is why you need to make all the right moves at the right time.
Here are 4 tactics that will make your ecommerce store rock from day one:
Devote Yourself to Customer Service
Did you know that 78% of shoppers have stepped away from a purchase because of poor customer service? That’s a number that’s too big to ignore.
Make it your goal to provide the highest quality customer service experience from day one. This means many things:
- Answer all questions in a timely manner
- Implement a live chat feature so consumers can ask questions when they’re fresh on their mind
- Follow up with customers to ensure they’re satisfied (and willing to visit your store again in the future)
- Make it a priority to provide fast shipping
You want your customers to feel like a million bucks at all times, even if they’re only spending a few dollars.
Drop Shipping Can Eliminate Common Problems
When creating a new ecommerce store, you can move in one of two directions:
- Keep physical inventory on site and ship items as orders come in
- Use a drop shipping model in which you never physically touch the items you’re selling
Drop shipping continues to grow in popularity for…