Chipotle
More than 130 people got sick after eating at a Virginia Chipotle, according to iwaspoisoned.com.

Facebook/Chipotle

CMG Chipotle Mexican

361.13 -11.66 (-3.10 %)

Disclaimer Get real-time CMG charts here »

Health officials have confirmed that norovirus is what sickened customers who ate at a Chipotle restaurant in Sterling, Virginia, last week, Chipotle told Business Insider Thursday.

At least 133 people fell ill after eating at the Sterling, Virginia Chipotle that’s at the center of the latest outbreak, according to the website iwaspoisoned.com, which allows customers to self-report suspected foodborne illnesses.

Customers reported symptoms such as vomiting, diarrhea, severe…