Onvia on Tuesday launched On Demand Reports: Winning Proposals, a new service for companies selling to the public sector.
The service provides access to detailed materials associated with a given solicitation, including all submitted proposals, the awarded bid, the final contract, and the agency’s scoring criteria.
Onvia “helps clients succeed in pursuing government contracts,” said Ben Vaught, director of Onvia for Government.
“We equip them with data and tools that cover the processes of searching and screening leads, then qualifying and pursuing opportunities, including integration to their systems and workflows,” he told CRM Buyer. “We also prepare them to plan ahead for future contracts and gain full visibility of market trends, agency profiles, buyer contacts, competitors and channel activity.”
The service “is beyond what’s readily available on the Web or without contacting a government agency directly,” Vaught said.
Clients using Onvia’s full range of products and services “have generated millions of dollars in new revenue and have achieved growth of 30 percent, 70 percent, and up to five to 10 times acceleration in sales to the public sector,” he noted.
The Winning Proposals service comes at two levels, priced at US$800 and $1,200 per RFP (request for proposal).
Onvia’s Winning Proposals service performs the following actions:
- Identifies agency contacts and best practices to ensure the highest potential for success;
- Identifies relevant agency policies, initiates RFPs under the agency’s defined procedures;
- Follows up by phone and email in order to obtain the proposal materials and related documents;
- Determines and properly describes materials needed to fulfill the request;
- Drafts and submits appeals for redactions or denials;
- conducts follow-up requests via email and phone; and
- Collects and…