- Shake Shack shares were volatile in after-hours trading Monday after the restaurant chain reported fourth-quarter results.
- While the company reported fourth-quarter profits that topped analysts’ expectations, it issued flat to slightly higher sales guidance for this year.
- Watch Shake Shack trade live.
Shake Shack shares were volatile in after-hours trading Monday after the burger chain reported fourth-quarter results.
Here’s what Shake Shack reported, compared to what analysts surveyed by Bloomberg expected.
- Adjusted earnings of $0.06 a share, versus $0.03 expected.
- Revenue of $124.3 million, versus $119.2 million expected….